Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I was tagged

A: Addiction: macaroni and cheese
B: Breakfast (what you eat): Carnation Instant Breakfast
C: Chocolate or Chips: neither, cheese crackers
D: Dessert or Appetizers: dessert
E: Essential Items: keys and phone
F: Favorite Color: red or green pending on the day
G: Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: worms for sure
H: Hometown: Southfield, MI
I: Indulgence: soft serve ice cream
J: January or July: July, I love the fourth
K: Kids: I love them! We'll have some eventually
L: Life isn't complete without: Jon-boy
M: Most exciting memory: Touching the tigers in Thailand. It was thrilling and terrifying all at the same time.
N: Number of Brothers and Sisters: 4 fantastic sisters
O: Oranges or Apples: apples
P: Phobias or Fears: falling
Q: Quote: "Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth." Not sure who said it, but Mallory quoted it in APUSH
R: Reading: Textbooks, The Inclusive Classroom: Strategies for Effective Instruction
S: Summer or Spring: Spring, it's GREEN
T: Tag 6 people: Sara, Alyssa, Martha, Karyn, Erin, Makensey
U: Unknown Fact About Me: I only had braces for 6 months when I was 12.
V: Vacation I want to go on: An extended stay in Michigan, with a stop Up North. Or... Alaska for exploring, not fishing.
W: Walking or Running: Walking
X: X-Ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound, I LOVE heat ultrasounds
Y: Your favorite food: cold cereal or mac and cheese
Z: Zoo or Bowling: zoo, I HATE bowling.

5 comments:

Kay said...

I can't read this. It's all symbols?! Translate please!

Rachael said...

It doesn't work on Safari, but should be able to be read on Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Kay said...

ok... trying on firefox. it doesn't show me anything on explorer.

what font is it? maybe i have to download that........

Kay said...

it works on firefox. how come i wonder....

Kay said...

I did this tag. =D