Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just so Star doesn't feel left out

Wow, two posts in one week!

I was worried that Star would be jealous of the new puppy, so here is a post of my favorite Star spots in the house.

She loves to hug Jon.

Hiding under the entertainment center

Coming in and out at her leisure

I call this the roast pig

Jon is her favorite.  She loves to lay on his legs.

See, another Jon's lap shot.

Avoiding the snow

This is how she sits ALL night.  On either one of us.

Curled up behind Jon's booty.  So funny.

I guess the sun was too bright for her.

All stretched out

3 comments:

ruth said...

ahhhi love star!! she is the cutest!!! GREAT pics, rach and I love that you posted twice this week! you must be big time :)

Kay said...

Cute cat. Now you need some pictures of both animals together. I bet they get along.

Jon said...

Wow, Star must really love me. lol