Friday, August 21, 2009

Family Home Boating

Well, we still haven't missed one Monday since we got married in our pursuit of FHE perfection. We do forget to have a spiritual thought sometimes, but we always have plans with friends or one another for the evening. This Monday Curt called and invited us to go boating with him. There is no way that Jon would ever turn down a chance to be on the water, so out we went. We met up with Pedro, Cheryl, and Michelle as well for this boating trip and had a really good time.

During this trip I got to see: Jon wakeboard, Curt land a front flip for the first time, Cheryl dominate at water skiing, and a gorgeous sunset!


There's Pedro and Cheryl, with Curt captaining the boat.


Michelle sat in the back with me and Jon.


Here's Cheryl showing off her skills on the water ski.


The GORGEOUS sunset!


Jon was tearing it up on the wake board.


Proof that Curt made the full forward rotation. He landed it right after this and rode it out.

He was so excited that he landed it that he decided to surf the lake after. I don't think his dentist would approve of this picture.


I think this picture of Jon is so awesome! I love the sunset in the background with the spray as well.


Well, I may not have gotten in the water, but I still had a good time.

2 comments:

Kay said...

I love your sunset picture!

And I never knew you went to Alaska. I've been to one area in Park City... the ice rink. Not because I skate, but because Donny Osmond was filming there and we where invited to go watch. =D

The car crunching event you went too.... did the cars get pancaked?

Rachael said...

Nice! I haven't been to the ice rink yet. That will have to go on my list of places to visit. Some of the cars got crunched pretty badly, but never flattened. They had to be somewhat safe.