Friday, February 4, 2011

Prepping for the Superbowl

Neither Jon nor myself are big NFL fans.  Actually, of all of the professional sports, I think that football is my least favorite.  Don't get me wrong.  I like college football and I enjoyed watching high school football when I was in high school, but professional football just seems so fake to me.  I would rather watch baseball, hockey, or even curling, before I would choose to sit down and watch an NFL game.

That being said, Jon and I will be watching the Superbowl on Sunday evening, but just for the enjoyment of the company and the awesomely hilarious commercials.  Prepping for the commercials, Jon found this jewel on the internet this morning.  His eyes start to water from laughing so hard every time he watches it.  It reminds both of us of Sam and his Star Wars fanaticism.  So, sit back and enjoy some amazing marketing from Volkswagen.


3 comments:

Erin Mason said...

Ha ha ha! Great commercial. love you guys!

anna. said...

hah hope you guys had fun! at least it was an interesting game...

Alyssa Quigley said...

haha! i love it! that is totally Sam! :)