Monday, November 1, 2010

Jumping on the Bandwagon

To the few people who actually read this blog... I didn't start blogging to join any bandwagons, but I did join the dayzeroproject just for that reason. The idea of completing a bucket list of 101 things within 1,001 days just seems so fun to me. If you want to join me and a few of my friends, Anna, Ruth, Sarah, Emily, and Jaime, feel free. Share your list with the url in my comments.

You'll notice from my list of goals that one of them is a 30 day themed blog. Look forward to that (a daily post) from Thanksgiving day through Christmas day. I've been awful at blogging this year, and rather than trying to catch up, I am just going to do better from here on out.

And, since no one likes a blog post without a picture, here is a picture of me and Jon in our amazing Charlie Brown and Lucy Van Pelt Halloween costumes.

3 comments:

anna. said...

ahhhh love this picture of you guys!!!!

Emily said...

Haha... When you said 'no one likes a blog post without a picture' I was like... DANGIT! I never put pictures up :)Guess I'll have to start!

Cindy said...

So cute! What a fun idea for costumes!