Monday, November 29, 2010

Spirit of Christmas: Day 5

Christmas Jammies

Growing up in the Raymond home, we had a set of matching red Christmas nightgowns that were passed down from when Sarah, Jessiy, and Maggie were little. I thought it was so fun to wear the matching nightgowns because they had my sisters' names on them and as I got older I got to wear them in sequential order. Other than those nightgowns, we did not really have matching Christmas Jammies until I was in college.


These are the first matching Christmas jammies I remember. Gray bottoms and lime green tops. We picked more functional colors after that.

Christmas 2008 in Las Vegas. It's so fun to have all sisters.

The Christmas jammie tradition is one that they follow in Jon's family as well. They get their new jammies on Christmas Eve and some years they match, other years they don't. It is the one present from their parents that they get to open on Christmas Eve. Since we won't be with the Hamilton's for Christmas this year, Jon and I got matching jammies to wear on Thanksgiving Eve and we will wear them again Christmas Eve. Sometime I will have to post a picture.

Look forward to tomorrow with... The Christmas Pickle.

No comments: