Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Try Me Tuesday

Well everyone, you can be shocked and amazed as you read yet another blog update from yours truly. But, I am here to announce that I joined a group blog with a few of my best friends and I will be posting there at least once a week. I'll try to do the same on this blog, but no guarantees because I feel the pressure to put actual photos on this blog rather than ones that I steal from the internet.

So... speaking of pictures, here's a few manly pictures that I meant to put up for Manly Monday but never got around to. Jon was really excited for his car to hit 100,000 miles, so we took pictures.


99,999 miles

100,000 miles!

This weekend Jon and I were also manly in the fact that we tried to get the yard ready for winter. Jon finished putting up most of the trim on our shed and I "broomed" the yard because when I went out to find the rake it was missing. And if you are wondering if I jumped in those leaves, the answer is yes, of course I did. It's on my list.

Jon working on the trim.

The leaves wouldn't all fit in our garbage cans. P.S. We grew all of those pumpkins.

Leaves galore.

2 comments:

ruth said...

wow rach...nice pumpkins!!! you will have to teach me for next year!

anna. said...

you GREW pumpkins?? jealous.