Sunday, December 19, 2010

Spirit of Christmas: Day 25

Hamilton Family Pictures

Let's begin with Happy Birthday to Miranda Rose Barrie! My niece is turning 15 today and I am so happy for her!

I am not sure if this is really a Christmas tradition of theirs, but the last two years while I have been with them for holiday festivities, the Hamilton family has taken their annual photo during the Christmas break.  Generally we pick a color theme and go with it.  In years past the kids have worn matching outfits.  So... here are the family photos from "Christmas" since I have known Jon.  I have older photos... but I think Jon might be mad if I post the ones where he has braces.

Family photo 2008, David was on his mission this year.


 Family photo 2009, all of the kids are married and have their other half with them.


Family photo 2010, four grandkids and David and Aimee have one on the way

In a few years we might need to take a panoramic photo because the family just keeps getting bigger.

Tomorrow we'll look at Using your Christmas Gifts as fast as possible.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Cute!!!

My family hasn't done photos for like....years! We need too.

PS. you look awesome :)